Saturday, June 18, 2011

Product Report

I (Ross) sweat a lot. I always have and at times it's a real annoyance. Take bike riding in warm temperatures. I sweat so much that the sweat runs both into my eyes and down the insides of my sunglasses. It gets so bad that at times I have to stop to clean my sunglasses because I can't see through them. I went looking for a solution and found the Halo II Headband. I bought one on Amazon and used it today for the first time. It works great! Most of the sweat is absorbed by the neoprene-like fabric and evaporates. I'm not sure how it would do in a more humid climate but here in the desert it works great. The sweat that makes it past the fabric can't drip into my face because the nonabsorbent yellow strip channels it to the side of my face. After a brisk trial 5 mile uphill ride in 90 degree heat I arrived at our destination without any sweat having reached my eyes or my sunglasses. I'm going to buy another Halo II Headband as a spare and Karen wants one too. Highly recommended!

1 comment: